Feeling Well and Being Healthy Are Within Your Reach...
Have you ever been told that you are “fine” but still feel bad? Or maybe you really do feel that you are in perfect health.
Many problems show up in the blood long before you actually “feel” symptoms. Did you know you can have 20% liver or kidney function left and still have virtually no symptoms? How do you know if you’re truly healthy?
Certain tests, when read properly, will indicate whether or not you are progressing toward a serious illness, such as cancer, liver, heart or many other diseases. We use several tests to get an accurate picture of your current health.
- comprehensive blood analysis that tests over 50 components including liver, thyroid, lipids, glucose, Vitamin D level, and much more
- hair analysis to test toxicity levels and how well the body is utilizing vitamins and minerals
- saliva testing for hormone levels to see how well the endocrine system is functioning
- urinalysis to test for many common disorders as well as liver and kidney function
- stool analysis to test for early warning signs of bowel disorders such as cancer, ulcers, polyps, colitis, diverticulitis, fissures and more
Wouldn’t it be better to stop these problems before they progressed into something serious? Wouldn’t it be great to get back to the state of health you were in before you became ill?
Starting with a consultation, the doctor will determine the testing that should be done. Using blood work and other diagnostic tools, we do an in-depth analysis of your system. The testing will tell us where the problem areas are occurring or just developing.
During your analysis report appointment we will carefully note major and minor conditions that may lead to serious illness. This detailed report will explain your test findings, as well as the nutrient and dietary recommendations based upon your test results.
How do we know our recommendations will work for you?
What makes us different from other nutritionists?
We TEST and then retest to determine your progress. There is no guess work...it is all in the testing.
Take the road to better health. Call or email to set up a consultation today!